Midlands Networking within Industry – Laois and Offaly Breakfast Meetings
The Midlands Regional Skills Manager Lorraine Danaher and Dermot O Neill from Irish Centre for Business Excellence (ICBE) will host a Networking within Industry Event in both Laois and Offaly as follows:
– Laois on the 10th February in The Killeshin Hotel & Leisure Club, Portlaoise.
– Offaly on the 17th February in The Tullamore Court Hotel.
This event will highlight the value of industry networking and the economic impact that training and innovation has on a company.
The Midlands Regional Skills Forum was created as part of the Government’s National Skills Strategy and provides an opportunity for employers and the education and training system to work together to meet the emerging skills needs of the region. A more structured engagement on the skills agenda and the work of the Forum will contribute to better outcomes for learners and support enterprise development.
The theme of the breakfast meetings are “Helping your Business to Sustain & Grow through Innovation, Training & Networking Opportunities”
The objectives of the events is:
- To give an outline of the Regional Skills Forum to Industry
- To advise industry on Innovation, Training programmes and funding supports available to them
- For companies to link and network with other companies in their county
- To capture issues that industry may have regarding training and obtaining a skilled work force and the retention of staff.
Join us for an interactive and thought-provoking event where you will meet and hear from other Industry contacts in your local area.